Pitches for motorhomes, caravans and tents
In magnificent nature, between mountains, a river and a beautiful lake. At Solneset Gård you will find silence, peace of mind and fresh air. A perfect choice if you want to visit Bergen, combined with a stay in nature.
Our service includes:
- West-facing pitches with magnificent views
- Hotel-standard bathroom (very clean), with heated floor tiles
- Comfortable new showers (without coins)
- Use of our sauna
- A cosy, well-equipped kitchen
- Living room with sofas and terrace, with a fantastic view of the lake
- New and safe power towers with 16A/220V
- Free refill of fresh mountain water
- WIFI indoors and outdoors
- Outdoor barbecue areas
- The lake by the farm is a nature reserve for birds with more than 100 different species recorded (be aware, act carefully and keep your dog on a leash)
- Kayak, canoe and rowing boat
- Fishing opportunities (trout, pike and salmon)
- Washing machines and tumble dryers
- A small playground for the children
- Transport by 8-seater minibus to Arna Railway Station, the city centre, Airport and starting point for hikes etc.
Go to the center of Bergen in just 20 minutes
We recommend taking the train from Arna station 10 minutes drive + 8 minutes by train). The train runs all day until late in the evening, with approx. 20 - 30 minute frequency. We have an 8-seater minibus to transfer our guests to the train station (paid service). We have maps and information about what you can see and do in Bergen and how to get there
It can also be practical to use the bicycle for Arna train station in just 25 minutes via a safe and great cycle route.
Due to toll roads and parking problems, we do not recommend driving to Bergen Center with a motorhome or caravan
Mountain tour and city tour in one
It's a spectacular ride over Ulriken to Bergen where you have a fantastic view of the city and the North Sea. It is easy and affordable to take public transport back to the farm.
For more information and pictures, see Instagram og Facebook our accounts.
Make sure you get a seat - book in advance!
- +47 90 70 87 05
- Evening road 320
- 5268 Haukeland
- Visit the campsite's website
- Full service period: 1 January - 31 December
- High Season: May 1 - August 31
- Motorhome / caravan: All year
- Tent: All year
- Cottages: All year
- Rome: All year
- Caravan pitches: 20
- Motorhome pitches: 20
- Rome: 8
- Bathroom adapted for the disabled: 1
- WC: 7
- Showers: 6
- Family room: 1
- Washbasins with hot water: 7