Scottneset Holiday Center
The Skottneset Holiday Center is idyllically located by the fjord and there is a short distance to good fishing spots in the fjord close by. cod, haddock, saithe, lyre and grouse, etc.
The holiday center runs cabin rentals, boat rentals and camping at Skottneset, located at Barmsund in Selje municipality. We have competitive prices for accommodation in Selje, such as rorbu, cabin rental, boat rental and camping compared to others in the same industry.
Our standard rental boats are powered by diesel engine. Everyone has a covered steering position, cabin and the possibility to rent a sonar with chart plotter.
Motorhome, caravan and tent
The campsite has great places for motorhomes and caravans. We also have many good places for tents.
The price includes access to: Electricity, WiFi, Shower / WC. In the service building there is access to the dryer and washing machine.
Cabin # 1: 3 bedrooms, shower / WC, dishwasher, fridge / combination.
Cabin # 2: 3 bedrooms, shower / WC, dishwasher, fridge / combination.
Cabin # 3: 3 bedrooms, shower / WC, dishwasher, fridge / combination.
Cabin # 4: 3 bedrooms, shower / WC, dishwasher, fridge / combination.
Cabin # 5: Minimum 2 days. 4 bedrooms, basement room with sofa bed, 2 showers, 2 WC, dishwasher, fridge, freezer in the basement.
Cabin # 6: 2 bedrooms with bunk beds, shower / WC, fridge / combination.
Cabin # 7: 2 bedrooms with bunk beds, shower / WC, fridge / comb.
Cabin # 8: 2 bedrooms with bunk beds, shower / WC, fridge / combination.
Cabin # 9: 2 bedrooms, shower / WC, dishwasher, fridge / combination.
All cabins have TVs with Norwegian and German channels.
Rental boat Dolmøy No.03: Size 23 feet - GPS chart plotter (Hummingbird) - Sonar (Lawrance) - Engine 80HP (Outboard) - Speed: 30 knots - Covered steering position - Capacity Persons 4-6 - Anchor box 2 pcs - Hydraulic steering - Powertrim motor - Swim ladder - Self-lancing deck - Length 6,9 m - Width 2,45 m - Max load total 700 kg.
Rental boat Dolmøy No.05: Size 23 feet - GPS chart plotter (Hummingbird) - Sonar (Hummingbird) - Motor 115HP (Outboard) - Speed: 30 knots - Covered steering position - Capacity Persons 4-6 - Anchor box 2 - Hydraulic steering - Powertrim motor - Swim ladder - Self-lancing deck - Length 6,9 m - Width 2,45 m - Max load total 700 kg.
Rental boat Viksund: boat no 01, boat no 03, boat no 04, boat no 06, boat no 07, boat no 08, boat no 12: Inboard diesel engine - Inboard steering place - Ecolodd - Plotter - speed 6-8 kn
Rental boat standard: boat # 09, boat # 10, boat # 11, boat # 12: Inboard diesel engine - Inboard steering place - Ecolodd - Plotter - speed 6-8 kn.
Rental boat Eye: The Eye 620F: is a very sturdy, easy-to-drive and spacious boat. Suitable for fishing and is at the same time a solid work boat. It is self-lubricating and has hydraulic steering as standard. Sonar is also available.
The filleting house
The filleting house is centrally located on the harbor. Here, guests can fillet or prepare the catch in our custom-made filleting house. There is also an integrated freezer compartment in the Filiteration House that guests can use at no extra cost to store or store catches.
- 1.5 hours drive away you will find Loen. Here you can go up Cheers 1845m above sea level. In Loen, too Via Feratta newly built climbing track up to 1010 meters above sea level.
- Vestkapp or Kjerringa is a mountain on the northwest part of the peninsula Stad in Selje municipality in Nordfjord. Kjerringa hovers 497 meters above the Stadhavet as the most western mountain plateau in Norway
- The Kråkenes lighthouse was established in 1906, and lies completely out on the open Stadthavet, farthest northwest on the island of Vågsøy in the municipality of Vågsøy.
- Ulvesund lighthouse is a lighthouse built in 1870. It is located on Hjertenes by Osmundsvåg, at the far end of Ulvesundet, in the municipality of Vågsøy in Nordfjord.
- Kannesteinen is a special stately stone set in the shoreline in the village of Oppedal on the west side of Vågsøy. The rock has been shaped by the sea and waves for thousands of years.
- Selje monastery is the ruins of a Benedictine monastery on the island of Selja in Selje municipality in Sogn and Fjordane county. The monastery is located just south of Stadlandet, on the west side of the island, right out to the Sildagapet and Stadhavet. The island of Selja is 15 minutes by boat from mainland Selje.
Welcome to the Skottneset Holiday Center!
- Motorhome / caravan: Summer season only
- Tent: Summer season only
- Cottages: All year
- season Space: All year
- Caravan pitches: 6
- Motorhome pitches: 6
- tent Place: 4
- Cabins: 9
- WC: 3
- Showers: 2
- Washbasins with hot water: 3