Vøra camping is located almost at the extreme end of the Sandefjordsfjord, 9 kilometers from the center. The campsite is located at probably Vestfold's finest beach. The beach is wide and long with a small jetty at the end. The jetty is known for its good crab fishing, and many children have got their first crab here. Vegetation in the south means that the beach is sheltered almost all summer.
The campsite is part of the coastal path in Sandefjord, a few kilometers on foot or bike so you are in spectacular coastal landscape. Here you are completely out in the sea gap with a fantastic view. There are small bathing coves and beautiful rocks.
The main house by the beach was built in the early 1930s, but major upgrades have been made on Vøra over the past 8 years.
From being a place with only caravans / tents we currently have 48 beds in cabins / apartments - ranging from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom chalet. The standard is very good.
In our main building is a reception. In the middle of the square is the service building - toilets, showers, handicap rooms, changing rooms, laundry / drying rooms and shared kitchen. There is also a separate room for emptying toilet cassettes - all modern and of a high standard.
Next to the service building is the playground of the place. It will be completely renewed in May 2014. At the playground there is also a kiosk - open from the end of July to the beginning of August.
On the beach we have a Strandkitchen which is open on "Strand days".
- There is a large selection of activities at Vøra camping and the surrounding area. If you want a longer excursion then a Sweden trip is recommended. Bath and cozy at the finest and cleanest beach in Vestfold. Beach volleyball court exists and is top modern.
- Beach football, goals and ball are borrowed at reception.
- Kayak kayaking, bring your kayak and experience nice coves and islands in the Sandefjordsfjord.
- Fishing, Sandefjordsfjord has one of Norway's best stocks of sea trout and sea bass.
- Bicycle, if you have a bike there are many opportunities for nice walks. The coastal path that passes by can be cycled as a round trip. There are also many dirt roads in the area that are great for MTB cycling.
- Jogging / walking, A jogging or walking out on the harbor is recommended. Here you move in spectacular scenery on marked trails. Bring a small backpack with swimwear, many nice bathing opportunities along the trail. The trail starts at Vøra camping.
- Playground, playground is centrally located at the campsite. You can rent pedal cars, pedal boats and paddle boards.
XNUMX hour caravan and tent
You are most welcome to stay at Vøra camping for one or more days. We have great XNUMX-hour places for motorhomes, caravans and tents. All seats are powered and you can book the internet if you wish. The new sanitary facility is centrally located on the campsite and also has its own laundry room. By bike or on foot, the coastal path takes you out to beautiful and spectacular scenery at the foal harbor. Here you can also find your own small cove or rock mountain, and enjoy great long summer days.
At Vøra camping it is arranged for motorhome guests. Security is ensured by 4 meters between each parking. Water stations are located so that filling is made easy. Power poles are located a short distance from each parking. Drainage station is located in our new sanitary facility, which is centrally located on the campsite.
We at Vøra camping can offer great seasonal pitches. The season is from 01 May to 31 August. Vøra camping has a new and nice sanitation facility. As a seasonal guest, you also live at Vestfold's finest and cleanest beach. If you enjoy cycling, jogging or hiking in stunning scenery, the coastal path awaits you. In Sandefjord, the camping area is used for an off-season recreation area. So any floors we stack and put away after season. It is possible to store a carriage 700 meters from the campsite. Vøra is an intimate campsite with 80 seasonal places, so we can guarantee a pleasant environment. We hope to hear from you and together we find a great place for your caravan.
All our cabins and apartments have the following equipment: Duvets, pillows, kettles, cutlery, coffee maker and TV.
Cabin 1 and 2
High standard cabins consist of: Combined living room / kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, terrace with furniture. Located very sunny.
Simple standard cottage consists of: 1 room with 4 beds, mini kitchen and terrace with furniture. Located very sunny.
High standard cottage consists of: Combined living / kitchen, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, large west facing terrace with furniture. Very sunny with location on the beach.
Apartments 1 - 3
Apartments of good standard consist of: Combined living / mini kitchen, 1 bedroom with 4 beds, bathroom and terrace with furniture.
High standard apartments consist of: Combined living room / kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and west facing terrace with furniture. Very sunny location on the beach.
High standard apartments consist of: Combined living room / kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and west facing terrace with furniture. Very sunny location on the "beach".
We and our staff will do our best to make you enjoy your stay at Vøra.
We warmly welcome you to Vøra camping and swimming beach!
- Full service period01.05-31.08
- High Season01.05-31.08
- Motorhome / caravan: Summer season only
- Tent: Summer season only
- Apartment: All year
- Cottages: All year
- season Space: Summer season only
- Caravan pitches: 75
- Motorhome pitches: 10
- tent Place: 10
- season Place: 35
- Caravans for rent: 1
- Cabins: 4
- Apartments: 5
- Bathroom adapted for the disabled: 1
- WC: 10
- Showers: 9