Hamarøy Fiskecamping is a family-run resort surrounded by beautiful, northern Norwegian nature. The campsite, with fishing opportunities just outside the cabin wall, is located in Nordland county on the east side of the Vestfjord between Fauske and Narvik.
Hamarøy Fishing Camping is a perfect starting point for those who want to enjoy nature, try their luck at the fish, visit the Hamsun Center or just relax. You can rent a cabin, motorhome, boats and fishing gear, kayaks or visit the waterfront restaurant / pub. As a motorhome guest, you have the opportunity to wash and dry clothes as well as connect electricity and water. The area around the camping with Glimma is the most beautiful hiking area in Hamarøy with many beautiful hiking trails.Hamarøy Fishing Camp is located at the site of the old parsonage, where author Knut Hamsun lived with his uncle for almost 6 years of his childhood, and which he describes so well in his short story "A Ghost": We can arrange an exciting historical experience in connection with Hamsun's short story that he wrote here at the parsonage.
Borg Stua: A historic house where Knut Hamsun lived in. 3 bedroom house, sleeps 4 adults and 2 children. bathroom with shower. Kitchen with cooker, microwave, coffee maker. Historically furnished.
Naustloftet: One bedroom loft apartment. Accommodates 1 people. toilet with shower. Kitchenette with mini cooker. Panoramaterrasse
Sellanraa: House with 6 bedrooms. Sleeps 12 people. 3 of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms with showers. Well equipped kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, micro. Dining / conference room. Cozy and intimate fireplace room. TV. Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Cottage no. 1B: Cabin with 2 bedrooms. Accommodates 4 people. Kitchen with refrigerator and stove. Toilet room with shower. Terrace. television
Cottage no. 4: Cottage with 5 bedrooms. 1-12 people. 100m2, large living room, shower, kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, terrace. 40 inch TV, satellite dish.
Cottage no. 5: One bedroom cottage. Accommodates 1 people. Toilet with shower. Kitchenette. Terrace
Cottage no. 6: Cabin with 2 bedrooms. Accommodates 6 people. Toilet with shower. Kitchenette. Terrace. television
Cottage no. 7: Two-Bedroom Apartment. 2 m50. Accommodates 2 people. Kitchen with stove and microwave. Toilet room with shower.
Cottage no. 8: House with 4 bedrooms. Accommodates 10 people. Bathroom. Kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher. TV. Terrace
Cottage no. 14: Cottage with 1 bedroom. Accommodates 2 people. Kitchen with fridge, freezer and mini cooker. Toilet room with shower. television
Cottage no. 15: Cottage with 1 bedroom. Accommodates 4 people. Kitchen with fridge, freezer and mini cooker. Toilet room with shower. television
Cottage no. 17: Two-Bedroom Apartment. 2 m50. Accommodates 2 people. Kitchen with stove and microwave. Toilet room with shower. television
storehouse: Stabbur with seating for 3 people. Without water. Refrigerator and hob.
Motel room, 6 pieces: 1 bedroom. 1-2personer. Toilet with shower. Kitchen with mini-stove. TV with satellite dish. Panoramaterrasse
35 caravan pitches with electricity and water. Possibility of tenting.
Restaurant / Pub / Inn / Party tentCozy inn on site with many of the district's special fish dishes. Panoramic patio with seating for 40 people. View of Glimma sea stream. Up to 50 people can be accommodated in the Dining Room. The restaurant is open for private event rental. In the cafeteria we can seat 40 and the pub can accommodate up to 30 guests. In addition to barbecue dishes, we serve local fish and meat dishes.
With us you have many opportunities for both activities and cultural experiences. Blue:
- A good sea fishing in the Glimma sea stream
- Rent a boat with or without a motor where you can fish or enjoy the tranquility with the seagulls or the sea eagle. (Hamarøy has one of the country's largest sea eagle populations)
- Rent a canoe and enjoy the absolute tranquility and tranquility
- Rent bicycles and go on your own to the many beautiful little places in the area.
- Great hiking terrain with marked hiking trails.
- Good opportunities for hunting and inland fishing
- We can arrange boat trips out to sea with larger fishing boats.
- Well-equipped sports hall with strength room.
- 13 km. to Helland equestrian center, where you can rent a horse and get around on horseback on the many trails in the area.
- Cultural experiences such as galleries.
- Knut Hamsun sound game, we can arrange an exciting historical experience in connection with Hamsun's short story "A Ghost" which he wrote here at the parsonage.
- Unique opportunity for accommodation in the house where Hamsun lived for 6 years.
- Blue tours for large and small groups with dining, experiences and accommodation.
- Cozy inn on site with many of the district's special fish dishes.
- Pub with billiards.
- Killer whale safari from mid-October to mid-January.
Welcome to Hamarøy Fishing Camp!
- Full service period01.06-10.08
- High Season01.06-10.08
- Motorhome / caravan: All year
- Tent: All year
- Apartment: All year
- Cottages: All year
- Rome: All year
- Caravan pitches: 10
- Motorhome pitches: 30
- tent Place: 20
- Cabins: 12
- Apartments: 8
- Rome: 6
- WC: 4
- Showers: 4
- Washbasins with hot water: 4