- Drop-in motorhome / caravan: Summer only
- Rental cottage: All year
Welcome to Sjøbakken Camping
Stay calm and safe at last campsite along RV60 before EiT visiting example. Ålesund next day. Great starting point for walks in the woods.
Sjøbakken Camping is a good, reasonable period for lodging located in Heartbeat of Sunnmøre. You find us about 1,5 kilometers south of Aure center Sykkylven.
We have good communication with between anna night ferry Alesund. Meanwhile ein day trip to the notables nature perla Geiranger certainly innan reach.
Sjøbakken Camping is an ideal starting point for Strolls EiT sjeldant beautiful mountain landscape. The village is surrounded by the high mountains that invites to various exciting challenges and nature experiences.
For those who thrive in the lowlands, we suggest for example in a boat on Sykkylvsfjorden. Many have discovered that Sykkylven is a village it is easy to love!
Are you interested in fishing, you can for example find recreation in the fish-rich river strait, which is the "Shortest salmon river in the world." Aure River, in the center of the village, the implications of another good salmon river: In season 2000 lasted it fished well 2500 kg. And there is plenty of fishing licenses to Sal. You can also try your luck fishing in Sykkylvsfjorden. We rents out motorboat.
In short walking distance (200 meters) Wasted Hydro station where you can buy a selection necessary staple products as well as groceries and newspapers.
In Aure center you will find ma post office, bank and shops.
We also service with mail delivery and freezing of the cooling element.
You are always Welcome to a Charming hotel residence on Sjøbakken Camping.
Four-star family cabins with two bedrooms that can accommodate four persons. The cottages contain kitchen with utensils, cookware, shower, toilet and television. Remember to bring bed covers.
Two-star cabins with room for three or four persons. The cabins are equipped with a refrigerator and hotplates
We ample space for tents, motorhomes and caravans, and outlets for Electricity.
- Sykkylven church - a magnificent edifice is definitely a trip worth! The church is accessible to visit in summer months.
- Sykkylven Museum of Natural History - displays constructed nesting, winter landscape, wetland and forest environment for birds and animals. Museums within walking distance ca. 200 meters from the campsite.
- Aursnes Ferry City - burial mounds near the ferry instead.
- Norwegian Furniture Subject Centre - A national documentation and exhibition center.
- Ikornnes Boat Association - Bathing and restaurant - walking distance from the campsite. Check opening by clicking on the link.
Sykkylven - give us, wild and beautiful!
"It is not something simple, not Fjordane, not mountains, not glaciers, not the valleys, - but all this discretion Order of. Nothing stands out at the expense of something else."
To describes this Kristoffer Randers village Sykkylven då he end of 1800-talet released book about hiking in the Sunnmøre mountains. So why not: Come to see self!
Welcome to us!
- Motorhome parking space
- Caravan stand
- tent Place
- Washing machine for a fee
- Tumble dryer for a fee
- Possibility of purchase / replacement of Norwegian propane bottles
- Drain foam for emptying portable toilet system
- ball games
- bathing spot
- Rental of boats
- Suitable for fishing
- Hiking trails
- Skiing nearby