- Drop-in motorhome / caravan: All year
- Tent pitch available: All year round
- Rental cottage: All year
- Caravan rental: All year
- Season: All year
Sæteråsen Hytter & Camping
Do you want a holiday full of activities in Trysil? Or simply to relax with family and friends? Experience the outdoors both summer and winter with us and you will wish you could stay longer!
Sæteråsen Hytter & Camping has an attractive location along FV 25, 10 km south of Trysil city center, directly above Trysil airport. The winter sports venue everyone knows is thus just a stone's throw away. In the summer there is also a lot to experience in Trysil. Excursion and Trysilrypa are just a few events that draw thousands of guests each year.
At Sæteråsen we are aiming for an unforgettable stay that goes with your experiences in Trysil. We offer bonfire space with barbecue Aussie style, own fish pond with old-fashioned fishing on a stick, moose safari, short road to hiking areas, ski trip to Trysilfjellet in winter and many other activities. We have 14 beautiful and winterproofed cabins with covered terrace, campsites with power outlets for motorhomes and caravans and tent areas on grass for school groups, camps and anyone who needs large space with nature as the nearest neighbor. Communal fireplace invites you to have fun and cozy with family and friends in the evening and can also be booked separately for exhibitions or gatherings such as Christmas confirmations and weddings.
News! Free WIFI at all cabins, the campsite and the fireplace lounge!
Our cottage area near Trysil is well hidden among the trees and gives you a unique feeling of being completely alone. No disturbing traffic or neighbors, but of course it is always possible for the moose to come to visit.
We 14 great and winter isolated cabins with covered terrace and tent area of grass to school groups, camps and all who need large space with nature as its nearest neighbor. All cabins also have kitchenette with fridge, cooker / hob and kitchen utensils.
There is no running water in the cabins.
You are on a trip with your own caravan? We are your perfect stop on the journey!
Our campsite is located in a large open grass area right next to the sanitary facility. We also have graveled places for motorhomes. And not least, you can treat yourself to a cup of coffee in our cozy fireplace room.
- Sunny grass area for tents, camper or caravan
- Tenting spots by the water
- Fjellcamping with nature as its nearest neighbor
- Shared sanitary building with shower / toilet, washing machine & dryer
- Shared kitchen with stove, sink & refrigerator
- Grill and bonfire
- Common fireplace lounge with coffee machine / kettle
- Drying clothes / ski equipment
- Indoor children's corner, reading corner and office space w / printer and charging station
- Grill and bonfire w / free firewood and outdoor seating options.
Explore the King of the Forest! We put the car in gear and travel on zero-traffic forest road into the forest. Along the way, we learn about the Taiga Forest and the King of the Forest. Hiking, campfire and food service depending on the season. Read more here.
Groups & Events
We offer accommodation and activity packages for all occasions and ages! Want a fireside or a nice place for a conference? We organize it - contact us!
We welcome you, both large and small, with us at Sæteråsen Hytter & Camping in Nature's Amusement Park!
- Cottage for rent
- Caravan for hire
- Motorhome parking space
- Caravan stand
- tent Place
- season Place
- Power available for caravan / motorhome / tent
- Booking of cottage / apartment is possible
- Reservation of motorhome / caravan stand is possible
- Booking of tents is possible
- Free WIFI
- Washing machine for a fee
- Tumble dryer for a fee
- Wash basin with warm water
- cooking facilities
- Drain foam for emptying portable toilet system
- Dogs (animals) are welcome
- Hiking trails
- Skiing nearby
- We speak Norwegian
- We speak German
- We speak English
- We accept Bank Axept
- We accept Visa
- We accept Mastercard
- We accept Diners Club
- We accept VIPPS